Sunday 24 August 2014

CASE Study Inspiration

This morning, I did the CASE Study week 3 blog hop, and I was of complete awe of the incredible creations that were featured - amazing!!! After all that inspiration, I was ready to get crafty - there were a lot of cards that caught my eye but the one I decided to CASE was by Anni - you can see it here. Here is my interpretation of what she created:


I followed the same basic process as Anni but I used Distress Markers to outline the shapes before removing the stencil and the mask to do the watercolouring with Distress inks (re-inkers) mixed with Perfect Pearls for a little bit of shine. I thought that the watercolour was drying too evenly so I added a bit of rock salt to give a little bit of texture to the blocks of colour.
A few of the supplies I used:
Distress markers and re-inkers: Festive Berries, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Salty Ocean, Seedless Preserves
Stamps: Walter and Winnie - The Big, The Bold and You
Stencil: Carabelle Studio - Trame Multi-Fenetre
Embossing Powder: Stampendous - Detail White, Marcasite

I will link my card to the CASE Study gallery and I will also link to the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge which is for back-to-school encouragement cards. 

Thanks for looking :)




3 comments:

  1. Such a great and colorfull card love it. Glad you joined us over at case study challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS design and combination of colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete