Saturday 16 August 2014

SYS - Day 7 Graphic Stamps

I have fallen so far behind in my homework that I'm not sure that I'll catch up this weekend - but I'll give it a shot!!


I have to say that despite the fact that I have A LOT of stamps (if you don't believe me - just ask my husband - it drives him crazy lol!), I couldn't find very many that I would consider "graphic". I was surprised but that is the great thing about this course - it teaches you to think differently so I fully expect that I'll be buying more "graphic" stamps in the future. I finally found a triangle set from Studio Calico/Hero Arts and I used that along with some SSS inks. I also broke out my new Studio Calico happy die for the sentiment which I layered in 2 different colours of SSS cardstock and covered with some Wink of Stella for sparkle. I finished the card with some Studio Calico star sequins - I am pretty happy with the final result but I regret the corner chomping a bit...

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment