Saturday 6 September 2014

More Colourful Music

It has been a few days since I have posted - the last few days at work have been quite long so I haven't had much time in the evening for any crafty-fun. Even today, I spent a lot of time in my craft room but it was mostly focused on putting up shelves, magnet boards., etc.. and organizing my stuff.... all lots of fun but no cards came out of the process.

This card was made from the negative of the watercoloured piece that I shared in my last post. I die-cut some black cardstock using the Memory Box Musicality Collage die and pieced everything back together. I then die-cut that piece using the wonky rectangle die from MFT. I used an extra bit of black cardstock along the side and then coloured that bit and all the notes with a black Wink of Stella pen. The greeting is from a Simon Says Stamp card kit.


Supplies:
Dies: Memory Box - Musicality Collage; My Favorite Things - Blueprints 15
Stamp Set: Simon Says Stamp - Just a Note (from Just a Note card kit)
Distress Inks: Mustard Seed, Festive Berries, Seedless Preserves, Spiced Marmalade, Salty Ocean
Glitter: Wink of Stella - Black

I am going to link this card to the Time Out Challenge Blog again - I really do enjoy their challenges!!! I was very surprised and incredibly honoured that one of my cards from last challenge received a mention....

 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. We loved your card that won honours and are so pleased you have entered a second card in this weeks challenge and I love you used the negative die...very resourceful! This watercolouring is just wonderful, the colours are so rich. Thanks for supporting us at TIME OUT Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting HM again at Time out, we loved this card Jill x

    ReplyDelete