Thursday 13 November 2014

Holiday Card Workshop - Day 1

I really enjoy the Online Card Classes, and I really enjoyed the latest one - Holiday Card Workshop 2014. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to do my homework yet but I did make one card that was inspired by Jennifer McGuire's Day 1 card. I stamped the greetings inside an ornament shaped opening made with a die in a piece of printer paper. After the greetings were stamped, I felt that it was a little bit bare so I added some Distress Ink with my blending tool. I stamped the ornament caps, string, and card greeting in Versamark and heat embossed with Liquid Platinum powder. I then masked the ornaments and overlaid the SSS Falling Snow stencil to apply some more Versamark. The 'snow' was then heat embossed with a glitter powder. The final touch was the bows made from some metallic embroidery floss.



Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are having fun doing your home work! And I,just love the colours you have used x

    ReplyDelete